September 6, 2009

Hodir Rep Commendations In 3.2.2

While doing my usual PTR testing, as I do a lot, I went about doing my usual thing on my characters to see what's changed on WoW 3.2.2 (besides the obvious Onyxia update) and came across something very interesting.

Now I'm not one to do heroics (Been farming them since I first hit 80 in January and am, well, sick of them) but since I was using a Tier 8.5 geared character I thought "Why not do the Heroic and Normal daily to test my DPS." I picked the Heroic daily as usual, but as I got to Archmage Timear to get the quest, something caught my eye.

A Sons of Hodir Commendation Badge which gives 500 reputation with the sons of Hodir instead of the usual 250 (most likely to make up for the fact that you can't champion the Sons of Hodir).

I feel that this will be very useful to use on my alts as well as my main (who is fairly far away from exalted as I dread doing dailies) for leveling up my Sons of Hodir reputation to get my epic shoulder enchants .

0 评论: