March 5, 2009

WoW: Who would win in a writer cage match?

So today in the Queue I want to ask you: who would win in a writer cage match?
Alex Ziebart or Mike Sacco?

Also, I'd like to thank all of you who left questions not about the crazy delicious Hawaiian Pizza yesterday. You gave me something to work with!

Blinger asked...

"Will the emblems of Heroism be really useless now? If there is no more badge gear I need, have plenty of Frozen Orbs I can throw a stick at, is there going to be any point in me ever doing the current Wrath heroics again other than just to help out mates all of which are in the same boat anyway? Or will it be likely that there will be some form of Heroism to Valor exchange?"


They will probably be useless. However I wouldn't put it past Blizzard to introduce new gear you can buy with them. Save up a few hundred and buy one nice big fat weapon. That's really the only thing I can see happening.

Steve left a comment suggesting that those badges be used to eventually make things like spell thread and other crafted items, mainly through the purchase of frozen orbs. I would whole heartedly agree with that.

Jeff asked...

"Is there any way to track all the places you have explored/haven't explored beyond just the areas needed to complete the exploration achievements and uncover the region maps?"

No, at least not yet. Blizzard has hinted at them including such functionality at some point in the future. If you really want to be sure you visited every area in the map, go through and just run up and down each zone, moving over a yard or two every time you go loop around. You'll end up hitting every spot. It'll take you a long time, but that's the only way I can think of doing it.

0 评论: